Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tempo running today on treadmill?

Hello.. In between clients today I have to do a tempo run. 2 mile warm up at a slow pace, 4miles at tempo pace then a 2 mile cool down. UNFORTUNATELY..I don't get to train with my group tonight because of work and other things going on. SOOOoooooo its the treadmill! I would much rather be out in the beautiful outdoors but i am limited on time. So I have to make the best of it, push through it and keep a positive attitude so I have a good run. Im sure I could find many excuses why I should avoid my workout today because the treadmill is a tough place to be for 8 miles. BUT.. I wont! I will just do it! Do you find excuses to avoid your exercise regimen??? I think we are all guilty but the important part is to not think about why you shouldn't..but why you should! Sooo! NO EXCUSES today..Im with you!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.