Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Bicep workout!


When Im concentrating on my Biceps, this is my routine. If i want to focus on one muscle group at a time I don't combine my Bi's and Tri's. Adjust weight according to your level of fitness. Make it tough but make it doable! 


  • Standing alternating dumbbell curls (1 warm up set with 20 lbs in each hand, then 3 sets of 8 with 25 lbs in each hand)



  • Cable curls using the v-shaped rope (3 sets of 24 because its a drop set, start with 60 lbs for 8, then 50 lbs for 8, then 40 for 8..really pause and squeeze)



  • Twenty-ones with a straight barbell (3 sets with a 20 lb bar)  



  • Single arm preacher curls (3 sets of 10 on each hand with a 15 lb dumbbell)



  • Seated dumbbell curls on an incline bench (turn arms slightly out and keep your elbows pressed into your sides, 3 sets of 10 with 15lb dumbbells)






1 comment:

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.