Total Pageviews

Friday, February 10, 2012

Chocolate better than kissing???

So I had to share this..I was reading in my "Super Foods" book by David Wolfe who shared a study that was done on Cacao. Chocolate is better than kissing.. it goes on to say and I quote. "When it comes to tongues, melting chocolate is better than a passionate kiss, scientists have found. Couples in their twenties had their heart rates and brains monitored while they first melted chocolate in their mouths and then kissed.
Chocolate caused a more intense and longer lasting "buzz" than kissing, and doubled volunteer's heart rates.
The researchers compared their resting heart rates with those during the chocolate and kissing tests.
Although kissing set the heart pounding, the effect did not last as long as that seen with the chocolate, which increased heart rates from a resting rate of about 60 beats per minute to 140.
Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6558775.stm

I say.. I want the best of both worlds!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.