Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Hump Day!! Just now posting pics from last weeks trail run

Hello! hope your week is going fantastico!! I am just now posting pics of our beautiful trail run last week.. I have been gone on vacation. Full of fun and running! I will be posting pics of our FUN RUN at Disneyland!!


When your having a tough week and you are able to escape for a moment??.. I suggest hitting a trail! Bring a friend! Its a great mental escape and you get that body movin!! I love running trails. But you don't have to run if running isnt your thing..just hike and walk! Try it!!

2 comments:

  1. Steve... you would love the trails! You are very active so right up your alley!

    ReplyDelete

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.