Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Busy day..Late on my post!

Good afternoon! I have had a full day training clients, my training, planning baby shower blah blah blah.. so Im just getting around to my daily post. I have some great info on HIIT training. Im excited to share with you some sample interval workouts. Im covering topics like HIIT vs. Endurance training a little on cardiovascular physiology 101(basic responses and adaptations of aerobic training, program development etc..a lot of good stuff! Im off to get the kids, dinner is already started, and I have one more client for the day and I will be doing an evening post on HIIT training but for now........I would like you to

CHEERS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.