Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jeff Galloway Training Programs and Methods He is the "WOW" factor Cheers!

So If you happened to read my post last week about running into Jeff galloway in Anaheim last week during the Tinkerbell event. It was a moment of star struck for me. I personally don't get star struck with actor or singer celebrities, I have ran into a few celebrities and it was definitely pretty cool but not the "WOW" factor. But running into Jeff galloway who is All-American collegiate athlete and a member of the 1972 US Olympic Team in the 10,000 meters, a competitive athlete,  has written several books on training and writes a monthly column for Runner's World magazine and also owns two running specialty stores. Not to mention has HELPED many people, including myself, enjoy running.. For me having the opportunity to meet individuals who have made a significant impact in the health and fitness world by inspiring others and displaying an enormous amount of hard work and discipline..Gives me the "WOW" factor..I have been fortunate to have met another Olympic athlete and she is part of our family and I'm always impressed by the amount of hard work and dedication and courage it takes to become and olympia..So having that said, I told Jeff I use his method to help my clients that have never ran, or scared they cant run and some that have been defeated in some way and gave up on running. Jeff said THANK you very much! ! It was truly an honor to meet him so I wanted to share with you his website. It gives you everything you need to know about training for a 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon. He said if you have any questions email him. This is where I started and I am forever grateful!!! Thanks Jeff!! Cheers!
http://www.jeffgalloway.com/training/



1 comment:

  1. He truly sounds like a down to earth guy. That must have been an awesome experience for you to meet him.

    ReplyDelete

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.