Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just for Fun...Tinker Bell run!!


What a fun run!!! I registered myself for this Tinkerbell run at Disneyland and turned it into a family vacation. Family fun while mama gets her sweat on!! doesn't get better than that! we dressed up as Tinkerbells and loved every moment. Ran through Disneyland and California adventure..This wasnt a race for time..just a run for fun. Which is very important to include in your fitness. If you're struggling with getting yourself moving, I suggest registering yourself for a 5k, 10k etc.. something that supports a cause, or something fun to get you out and with others that share the same love.
                                                            Pre-race photo in Fairy costume
                       My friend Dawn and I doing a photo-op with Donald and friends during                              the first half of run in the park
                                              Random guy fairy...Loved his shirt!!
                                                    Me trying  to be a fairy ballerina!! Im not graceful..
                                                     Just for fun..photo op with a pirate.
                                                     Check out this baby... beautiful metal!

2 comments:

  1. I love those pics and it was an interesting race event, thanks for sharing. Congratulations to all the participants for a great job well done and looking forward for more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures Christine. It looks like a great time. Personally I enjoy running for causes and not necessarily for the bling.

    ReplyDelete

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.