Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

Transformation Photo!

Okay I did it! I posted my before photo. I wanted to share this picture to inspire others. I was very ill at the time with Ulcerative colitis and Rheumatoid arthritis getting weekly treatments of medication,  result was a lot of weight gain and depression. My body hurt all the time and I was tired of it!! So I decided to make the change and created my own eating and workout schedule/program. With a LOT of hard work and painful workouts at times I transformed my body and life. You have to want it! Its not easy but its worth it! Sometimes I still have the aches and pains but I push through...I am a mom of 3 children and want to be an example for them. I hope I can inspire you!!

2 comments:

  1. You are AWESOME!!! You are a big inspiration.....All your hard work has definately paid off!!!!

    Oh yeah, Can I get the Cauliflower cheese recipe? I didn't write it down when you had it posted. You can email it to me at Chrisifix@lincolnxing.org

    Thanks
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Chris!
    If you scroll down to the bottom of my blog to the left you will see archive and there you will find all my recipes i have posted!

    ReplyDelete

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.