Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Creature of habit..I LOVE MY EARLY MORNING Workouts BUT....Life happens and somedays don't go as planned

Being a Mom,  business owner and the wife to a law enforcement officer who is also on the SWAT team and is on call 24/7 my schedule can be changed at a moments notice! My normal routine is to hit the gym at 430 am but that doesn't always happen because the hubby is out chasing bad guys. So as the morning goes by and Im training clients I start to lose my motivation to get my workout in..BUT I don't let that stop me from going, I ignore the little voice that starts to make excuses as to why I do not have time to squeeze in a workout!!  There is always an hour in everyones day...its just a matter of how you chose to spend that hour. If you find yourself in a situation where your schedule got messed up during your workout time, find another time and get it done!! Consistency is the key to getting your results!
Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.