Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 28, 2011

(Click on link) Quotes for the day " This one I thought was cute""The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground." - Anon

"The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground."

- Anon

"When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, 'Try it one more time.'"

- Anon

"Consider the postage stamp:  its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there." 

- Josh Billings

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are.  I don't believe in circumstances.  The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them."

- George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.