Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 28, 2011

How Do you get great abs?? Thats a question I get everyday from clients..

I tell my clients there are 3 components for getting that mid-section you want! Nutrition (eating clean) cardio (to burn fat) but remember when you do long....sessions of cardio you start to burn more muscle sparing the body fat. And last, performing a GROUP of exercises with good technique that give you the definition your looking for. Working the Lower abs, performing exercises that require you to pull your lower body up to your upper body rather than moving the upper body to the lower body (like crunches). example of lower ab movement Hanging leg raises (my fav) knee in crunches or V-ups. Then also you want to include moves that work your obliques, those muscles that are located next to your six pack, giving the appearance of a slimmer waistline.
Cheers to beautiful abs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.