Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Family Day..



Every Sunday is our designated family day. My son Brandon, Rachel (his wonderful wife),  our daughters Sierra and Tuesday my husband Darron and I look forward to this day every week!! We don't do anything fancy, we sometimes play games, just hang out at the park with our dogs, chillax at home and watch sports together and eat yummy food :-)) it doesn't really matter what we do as long as we are together. This was a tradition that was started in my family that I have carried on. 
Children are like mirrors they reflect our attitudes in life. Family is FIRST and being together is the most important thing to all of us!! Its something I have instilled into my children so they can continue the special bond with their children as our family grows. Making memories is what we do..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.