Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

Excited about joining the Fleet Feet training group for the AR-50 and Way to cool!

Another journey has started in my life! I have joined the Fleet Feet AR50 and Way to Cool training group. So excited because Im taking this journey with my good friend Dawn.. we both share a passion for trail running and staying super fit!!So I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to join her as we train hard... share many long runs, and new adventures together. We look forward to meeting so many others on the team with the same goals and love of trail running.
We have a 29K trail race September 25th in the Santa Cruz mountains!!! So excited as I have never ran the Santa Cruz mountains and look forward to a new adventure! Cheers! And I will keep you posted on our adventures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.