Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Insight for the blind...Center For Balance donating time doing what I love!

"Insight for The Blind" an organization Center For Balance enjoys donating time too. We will be at Maidu Center in Roseville September 21 from 9:30 to 11:00 educating and teaching some great people !! 


Had an awesome time with the seniors today!!!!!
$8.68 in photo copies, a few dollars in gas $, 2 hrs of my time....making 35 plus visionally impaired hard of hearing seniors laugh to the point their core was sore ...Priceless! I truly LOVE giving..now off to Tuesdays speech! Cheers!


Oh Ya i told them to squeeze the walnut!! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.