Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Back to Blogging!!





I gave you my trail race line up a few weeks back and I  am pleased to say that the Santa Cruz trail run has been completed! I had a great time despite the Pacific Coast Trail running organizers did not SHOW up for the event! Yes...its true! But Dawn and I decided to run anyways because we were there to run a 29K!!!!  we were not going to let anything get in our way!! We met some great people and had a fantastic run!! It was the most beautiful trail run I have done so far..
Next on the list is next weekend's Rockin River Trail marathon!! We are so excited to do this great run..whats even more special is we met a new friend (Susan who is in the picture above wearing pink) is joining us on the next weekends trail marathon. We have been training hard and LOVING every moment!
!http://www.rocknriver50.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.