Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Yesterdays 16 mile 3,000 ft elevation trail run in the heat.also a replay of a trail running video Dawn and I both love..Its a virtual tour of why we love the trails sooo much!! Cheers!.

Okay..yesterdays 16 mile 3,000 ft elevation gain trail run was tough! we worked hard, my legs felt pretty good up till mile 7, after running a large portion of the big hills. Then on mile 9-10 I got a second wind. I felt strong again, not powerful, but strong enough to know I could finish.  It was a beautiful run! My good friend Dawn in front of me, the beautiful water flowing and the gorgeous trees makes all the hard work worth every step I take..Not to mention the major health benefits!!! Cheers to Trail running! I had to post a video I love with some trail running that is inspiring and gives you the feel of why we love it so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIiMTbxO7F8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.