Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

I have to share my little splurge when I'm dying for chocolate!

Okay I LOVE choc but as you know right now its not okay for me to splurge, so I concocted this YUMMY dessert!! Here it is... so I take a half a serving of my banana choc Protein bar which is 48 calories and then I take 1 tablespoon of my choc pudding (see pic), now mind you I only have a Tablespoon but you can have more if your going crazy.. because a serving 1/2 cup of this pudding is only 60 calories. Then I take a tiny squirt of Fat free whip cream 5 calories for 2 TBSP!!! no fat no carb etc..so for my little piece of heaven it cost me approx 55 calories and gives me 5 g of protein .5 fat!! now you can spice it how ever you want by adding half banana or a strawberry etc.. or you can go BIG and half a whole Protein bar serving and still have under 100 calories..and that is nice size dessert!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm good girl. What about soy whip? Have you tried this? It's yummy but expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.