Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

Less than 24 hrs away from our Fist Trail marathon...We are so excited and looking forward to a day dedicated to hard work, discipline, perseverance and the love of running. Since Its October breast cancer awareness month we are wearing PINK in honor of those who lost the battle ;-(...are fighting the darkness and those who won the fight!!! Never GIVE UP!!! Those are the words I was raised on by BOTH my parents! My Mom is flying with us from heaven to bring us across that finish line! Here is a song close to my heart that makes me think of my Mom and others who fight their own battles! Cheers to you all!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I&feature=share

1 comment:

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.