Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2011

This may piss you off!

Im sorry! I have had enough of the damn excuses!! Personal responsibility PEOPLE!! Get your A$$ of the couch and move your body!!! It doesn't have to be HIGH intensity! Just WALK if thats all you can do..Don't tell me you DONT have time to move! Really?? Do you invest in Retirement for your future?? If so then get active so you don't DIE before you get the chance to enjoy it! Or you end up spending the money on medications to keep you going. Someone said to me today..you are naturally fit!! BS!!! I have worked hard and have been through many medical issues and pushed through the tough times, I just want to live and be healthy for myself, husband, kids and grandkids. Is it motivation you need?? Then set goals, find your motivation! I KNOW it hurts sometimes..just push through..YOU CAN DO THIS!
I did a post a while back about the maintenance of your teeth. We all brush and floss our teeth every day (if you don't floss you should..wink;-) We do this so our teeth don't fall out..so why don't you try to better and exercise???  MAKE TODAY THE DAY TO STOP MAKING EXCUSES!! DONT WAIT UNTIL MONDAY!!! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100 percent!! get off the sofa and get moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steve! I hear so many excuses everyday and very few take personal responsibility! So frustrating...as a trainer I have had to crack the whip more and stop taking excuses! NO MORE! if your not committed then Im not training you! I will go to the ends of the earth to help but you have to have the will and desire..Cheers Steve!

    ReplyDelete

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!

Love my Bad A$$ trail running chicks!
Follow me on my fitness journey's.